Table of Contents
HOME SCHOOL AGREEMENT
The School aims to:
- Provide an environment in which your child will be happy and secure.
- Set appropriate targets for your child in order to ensure continuous improvement as far as possible and to aim for the highest level of achievement.
- Set appropriate home learning activities regularly.
- Keep you informed about what your child will be taught each term and involve you in your child’s learning as far as possible.
- Inform you of your child’s progress at least twice during the school year.
- Ensure that all staff provide the finest quality of teaching and support by providing on-going training.
- Contact you if your child is unwell or if there is a problem with attendance, punctuality or behaviour.
- Keep you informed of school activities and issues through regular letters home.
- Be open and welcoming and offer a variety of opportunities for you to be involved in the life of the school.
As a Parent I aim to:
- Make sure that my child arrives at school on time each school day and avoid any unnecessary absences. If my child is to absent from school I will inform the school by 9-30am.
- Support my child in home learning activities and ensure that homework is returned to school on time.
- Attend Parent/Teacher meetings to discuss our child’s progress.
- Let the school know about any concerns or problems at home or elsewhere which might affect our child’s work or behaviour so that the school can act quickly and provide help wherever it is needed.
- Work in partnership with school to provide the best opportunities for our child and support the school’s policies and guidelines.
This agreement is signed by parents and school annually.